Never get around to reading that book? Be held accountable by a business coach and a group of other like-minded go-get-em business owners.
About this event
This club will get you to FOCUS, hold you ACCOUNTABLE and get you into ACTION!
This monthly club gives you the opportunity to network, share ideas all within a great learning environment. You will build on and create a great mindset, great business and instil the life habits we need to have a great life through reading and learning from award-winning business books!
What will you receive?
• New ideas and accountable action points you can immediately implement in your life/business
• A mindset/business book each month, (available as a physical book, Audible or Kindle version)
• Group coaching session run by your ActionCOACH, Kerry Malster, based on learning from the book
• Networking and being part of a business support group
• Last and certainly not least… a friendly and supportive environment where you will feel free to be open about making mistakes and learning.
Is this is for You?
BookCLUB kicks off at 6.30pm with a friendly welcome, virtual networking and a group discussion on the learnings from that month’s book, followed by a group business coaching session with Kerry Malster.
Who is this for?
- Small business owners seeking success.
- Start-ups wanting to start as they mean to go on.
- Those who recognise the need to further their business education.
- Business owners wanting to network & meet like-minded peers
- Those who understand the benefits of coaching seeking a low-level entry point.
- Your investment is in yourself and in return, you will begin to pin yourself down to that learning you have been promising yourself for a long while and get to meet a great bunch of like-minded people.
You’re the average of all the people who surround you. So take a look around and make sure you’re in the right surroundings.